Sweet Potato, Chick Pea and Apple Curry
- see below
- Cut up sweet peeled potatoes and a bunch of yellow onions.
- In heavy pot throw them in with some olive oil and a ton of garlic
- Add some orange juice and cheap sherry.
- Throw in powdered cinnamon, cumin, coriander seed, nutmeg, clove[easy on the cloves], Ginger..., cayenne, turmeric. Toss in a can of chick peas with some of the liquid.
- Smash some of the beans to thicken up the sauce.
- Cover and let it all cook on low heat until potatoes are softened.
- Add peeled cut up apples and fresh cilantro, raisins and nuts and a chopped up tomato.
- Uncover and simmer 'til apple soft.